Secure Remote Access for Desktops and Laptops
BlackBerry offerings for desktop can turn any home laptop into a remote work laptop. There’s no need to manage devices—managing the browser is all it takes. ?
- Traffic is securely routed and data is encrypted
- Home workers get a productivity suite of apps
- Very simple to set up, no VPN needed
All a user needs is a link and an activation code to begin working remotely.
Maximized Productivity, Reduced Costs and Unparalleled Security
BlackBerry? offers a containerized environment that enables employee productivity, without the complexities and high costs of traditional VPNs or Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI).
- Email, calendar and contacts
- Microsoft Office? 365 apps
- Intranet sites
- Cloud-based business apps
BlackBerry enables IT to onboard any user by providing a simple access key. After activation, the user can then access all corporate resources with a single sign-on on to BlackBerry apps on their computer, separate from their personal apps. IT can also easily wipe all corporate data from the device, such as at the end of a contract or in the event of an emergency – without having to worry about a complex enrollment and deprovisioning process.
BlackBerry uses Data Path Controls to securely route traffic through the firewall, and at the same time keeps intranet and any SaaS data secure and containerized. BlackBerry also delivers support for PAC files.
- "Whitelist” approved domains
- Set browser and app policies by user group
- Support server certificates and persistent credentials
- Enable strict tunnelling or flexible traffic control